Thursday, December 5, 2013

my favorite hobby old

My favorite hobby it's to play handball, because I like to go with all my friends that like to play, and I can go any place I want to play.
 Other sport that I like it's soccer, because I want to be in form so when I go play soccer with the team, I will be able to play good and play with other people.
 Other sport that I do it's to go run any place I can, and I like to go by myself because when I go with someone it always try to run slow or don't really want to run.
My other hobby it's to play video games at home, one of my favorite video games is GTA5, FIFA, and UFC, but I only play when I don't really have nothing to do, or some times i just go out with friend to do something because I get bored at home when I don't nothing to do, but most of my time I like to hang out with friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment