Monday, February 3, 2014

google #1 Espinoza old.




2705
Dear mr.Abercrombie owner I like your company because it always have discount in any clothes you guys have, I would like to buy so many of your  clothes because the jeans are the best u guys have, and I also like the t-shirts that u guys have, I also like any kind u guy have to sa
1884 monrovia ave #5


December,9,2013
Abercrombie.
2800 North Main Street
Santa Ana, California



If one time I can work in your company I try my best to bet with your company many years so I can be prepare to live life like it is, and at the same time meet people from there. I hope that we can have a good relationship, you like the boss and I like the worker, but for example I do something bad at work don’t try to be nice to me, be like you don’t know me, so I can do my things right, and do better at work.

No comments:

Post a Comment