Friday, March 21, 2014

About Me.

When I used to be in Mexico, I was a little kid that always was with a friend but never along, and when we didn't had nothing to do we went to play soccer where a lot of people go to play soccer but it was all ground nothing of grass, but we didn't needed the grass because all we wanted it to play so it didn't matter if we had grass or not, so my friend and i started to bring more friends so we can start to make a team, we did it.

After time all of sudden everyone started to stop going I don't know why but the team start to going down, my friend and I we got upset because of what they did, but after that some of them went there for a little more time and we just play there by ourselves, and sometimes other people went there to play too, after that my dad and mom decided to come to the U.S.A to have a better opportunity for us so we can have a better life here, and that why am i here now thanks to god and thanks to my parents.



No comments:

Post a Comment