Monday, March 24, 2014

My Favorite Hobby

My favorita habit is to have time with the family, and other thing that I like is to have time with friends and people I like to be with, I also like to do sports like soccer is the number one sport that I like, so I always go with friends to play indoor soccer and at time am getting better at it, and other sport I like is handball, in that game you jump, straight, run, and you can do a lot of things, and that how your body start to get better at what are you doing.
 When I play more of anything I try my best to get better at it, and that's how I always be good, and a lot of people ask me how do I do it, am like just try your best and you'll see what will happen, so that why i like to do different kind of sport i can be good at anything i can, what I like to is to go run any place I that I think is good for running and that no body can talk to me or distract me.










No comments:

Post a Comment